When creating a new listing for your web site in our Site Directory, we ask that you follow a few simple guidelines.
TitleThe Title of the entry should be the title of your web site.
ContentPlease copy and paste the following snippet into the body of your entry:
Fill in the values as follows:
You should not need to add any additional information. When you submit, the script will automatically take a screenshot of your wiki and include it in the post.
- url= Set this to the full URL to your main web site.
- wiki-url= Set this to the full URL to your VaultWiki installation.
- desc= Using 2-3 sentences, briefly describe the purpose of your web site, what topics are covered, etc.
- wiki-desc= Using 2-3 sentences, briefly describe how you've incorporated VaultWiki into your web site. What specific function is it providing? If you've done anything particularly creative, feel free to brag about it.
- platform= Choose one of the following: vBulletin 3, vBulletin 4, XenForo
- series= This should correspond to your VaultWiki version. Choose one of the following: 3.x, 4.x
- established= What year did you first open your web site?
- wiki-since= What year did you start using VaultWiki on your web site?
Acceptable SitesAny sites currently using VaultWiki are acceptable. If your site qualifies as NSFW, a moderator will tag it so that users are not caught off-guard. However, it's still best to be open about your subject matter and target audience in the description fields.
This page has been seen 1,376 times.