This is the source for the screenshots page you mention:
[gallery] widths="180px" heights="100px" feature="true" perrow="3" rows="1" |
Image:vw-main-screen.jpg|The wiki index is an editable starting point for all your wiki content.
Image:vw-article-screen.jpg|Work together to build engaging content for your members.
Image:vw-edit-screen.jpg|Use the editing tools you're already familiar with to create your pages.
Image:vw-discuss-screen.jpg|Leave comments on any wiki page, or start new threads under it. All using your forum's existing posting tools and post layouts.
Image:vw-history-screen.jpg|A detailed history of changes is kept for each page, so you can review or reverse changes as needed.
Image:vw-header-screen.jpg|Insert wiki content in other parts of your site, like above a forum's thread list.
Image:vw-book-screen.jpg|Organize wiki content in a variety of ways, using provided grouping features like Books.
Image:vw-spaceman-screen.jpg|Manage the wiki structure visually via the wiki's admin interface.
Image:vw-permissions-screen.jpg|Grant group permissions, define moderators, and apply user masks to control access to tools and content with precision.
Gallery settingsThe first line of a gallery tag is optional and sets up the rules for the gallery. If provided, the first line must end in a |
- widths = in px, this sets the maximum width of images that appear in the gallery. Default: no maximum.
- heights = in px, this sets the maximum height of images that appear in the gallery. Default: no maximum.
- feature = if true, this makes it possible to select images in the gallery and view a larger size. Default: false.
- perrow = this sets a limit on the number of images that will try to appear on one line. If this is too high, images might wrap to a new line automatically and make things look weird. Default: infinite, images will keep going as if they were on the same line.
- rows = this sets a limit on the number of lines that images may appear on. This only does anything if perrow is also set. Default: infinite, rows will keep being added as needed.
When the number of total images in a gallery exceeds perrow x rows, then it switches to paged mode (a widget with navigation arrows), because only perrow x rows images can be viewed at once.
Putting images in a galleryAfter the first line, each line of a gallery tag represents another image that appears in the gallery, in the order they will appear.
Just put the title of the wiki attachment on the line to add it to the gallery.
You also have the option of putting a caption for that image by writing the line like so:
You may have noticed that the syntax for each line is the same as the syntax for an IMAGE/FILE tag. You can actually paste whole FILE tags as a line and it should work too.