Long time no see! Got a couple questions for you, now that renewal time is coming up:
1- If I renew my copy of Vaultwiki will it roll over to include VaultWiki 4 support, or vBulletin 5 support?
2- If I don't renew right away how much of a price difference is there?
3- What's the estimate on VW4 and VB5 releases? VW4 feels like it's been in development forever, so I might wait until VB5 supports the CMS import and VW4 supports VB5 before I upgrade.