When setting up the content integration features, the first step is to enable the feature.
In vBulletin, go to Settings > Options > VaultWiki: Miscellaneous.
In XenForo, go to Home > Options / Setup > Options > VaultWiki: Miscellaneous.
Activate the setting "Allow Wiki Content Integration."
This setting is the main toggle for the entire feature. Simply enabling or disabling this setting will make every existing content integration on the web site appear or disappear automatically.
|Note:||Disabling the "Allow Wiki Content Integration" setting also hides everything added via Admin Panel > Content > Integration.|
On the same settings page, "Wiki Content Integration Locations" allows you to specify what kinds of forum pages are allowed to use this feature.
You can turn it on for any of:
- Wiki Content: Insert wiki articles on the pages for other wiki articles
- Forums: Insert wiki articles on forum listings or on individual threads
- Blog Categories: Insert wiki articles in blog categories (vBulletin Blogs only)
- CMS Sections: Insert wiki articles in CMS Sections (vBulletin CMS only)
- Group Categories: Insert wiki articles in social group categories (vBulletin only)
- Projects: Insert wiki articles in projects (vBulletin Project Tools only)
- User Profiles: Insert wiki articles on user profile pages
|Note:||This setting does not affect anything added via Admin Panel > Content > Integration.|